Important: Please take note that the products sold are NOT Refundable and Returnable once sold.
1) PAYPAL (http://www.paypal.com)
-PayPal is highly secure, they use industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to PayPal site using
the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level
Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and
electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so
your private information is available only to authorized computers.
Please note for AMEX payment, Paypal only accept in USD currency. So the selling price which in MYR will be
converted by Paypal based on the current exchange rate (MYR-USD) before you proceed with the payment.
2) Scan ''QR PAY'' to make payment.
- First step: launch the Maybank app, tap on QRPay.
- Second step: Scan the ''QR CODE'' to pay.
- Third step: Key in the amount that you want to proceed and complete your purchase.
3) Payments by mail (bank draft/money order)
-Make an online transfer/send a money order, in Ringgit Malaysia (RM), payable to ''Janes Florist’'.
Account number: 514084602406
1) Login to your Maybank2u account.
2) Click ''Pay & Transfer'' at top right and make sure the bank account (Janes Florist) is correct.
3) Click “CONFIRM” then put the code you receive into the TAC box. Now click “CONFIRM” to finalise the transfer.
- Write your name, primary contact number and order number on the reverse of your bank draft/money order.
3) Credit/Debit Card/FPX Payments via iPay88
iPay88 (accepts VISA, MasterCard, and Bank Transfer)
iPay88 is an Internet Payment Switching Gateway through credit card, Internet Banking (or E-Debit) & Electronic Wallet (E-Wallet).
IPay88 – Affiliate Banks Include:
- CIMB Clicks
- Alliance Bank
- Hong Leong Bank
4) TnG Payment, scan the bar code and key in correct amount to make payment.
A3-0-28,Oug Parklane,Jalan 1/152,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.